Conor joined the firm as a paralegal in January 2017, he thereafter became an accredited police station representative and completed his training contract with Meikles.
Connor has a wide ranging and well-established practice and can assist you in the following areas:
- Criminal litigation
- Military Law
- Civil litigation
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Contested Conveyancing
- Land disputes
- Employment law
- Wills and Probate including contested probate
Notable criminal law work:
- Conor is a qualified police station representative and can represent you whether you have been arrested or have been asked to attend your local Police Station as a volunteer.
- Additionally, if you have an ongoing criminal matter and you want to talk to an experienced and qualified solicitor, please contact Conor.
- Conor undertakes representation of clients in the Magistrates and Youth Courts both on a private and public funding basis.
- He has particular experience representing those who are vulnerable or suffer from mental health complaints or learning disabilities.
- Conor qualified as a Duty Solicitor in June 2019 and will Practice in South Durham and North Yorkshire.
Notable military law work:
- Conor represents service personnel from the Army and RAF who are stationed all over the UK.
- He can represent you if you have been arrested or are asked to attend the RMP, RAF or SIB station as a volunteer.
- Even if your civilian address is some distance from your service address, Conor can still represent you.
- Conor has travelled to Cyprus and Kenya to represent service personnel during interviews under caution.
Notable conveyancing work:
- Conor can represent you if you are purchasing, selling or transferring the equity in your property. This experience relates to both residential and commercial transactions.
- He can represent you in high value possession proceedings which involve releasing land from charges, redrawing title boundaries and securing titles being split and registered under their own titles.
- Conor has experience dealing with applications for Adverse Possession of land
- He has experience dealing with both commercial and private mortgages
Notable civil litigation work:
- If you have been involved in an accident, be it on the road, while in public, or whilst at work, Conor is able to give you advice on a potential claim for damages.
- Conor can represent you during contractual disputes.
Notable employment work:
- If you have a question about your employment status or feel that you have been unfairly treated by your employer, Conor can give you comprehensive employment lay advice.
- If your current period of employment is coming to an end, Conor can provide you with advise on Settlement Agreements.